Blogging, WordPress, Web hosting & SEO Tips
Email marketing remains one of the most effective and quick ways to reach your audience and to grow your customer base. Unlike many other forms of marketing, you can build and maintain an email list at a low cost. Consider also how little it costs to send out emails compared to mailing out anything via direct mail.
The only limits of email marketing are those you place on yourself. One of the factors that helps to determine your success is the type of tools you use to build and manage bulk email campaigns. While many people read about autoresponders (Aweber, MailChimp and GetResponse) and assume that they are the only solution, this isn’t the case. There is also a software program called Thunder Mailer, which allows you to manage your bulk email activities very efficiently. Furthermore, this is a solution that actually costs quite a bit less than an autoresponder when you consider all of the relevant facts.
What Thunder Mailer Can Do For You
Thunder Mailer is not a web-based service, but actual software you download to your computer. This means that once you install it, it’s yours to use forever and there are never any additional fees. Let’s look at some of the other features that make Thunder Mailer stand out as a mass email program:
Visit the software’s website at http://www.thundermailer.com
- Create customized emails with the Message Editor: The message editor allows you to easily create emails in either HTML or plain text format using an WYSIWYG interface. After creating messages, you can then test and preview them so you know exactly what the email will look like when someone receives it. You can then make any adjustments before actually sending them out.
- Personalization options: Being able to personalize your emails with the recipient’s name in various fields can make a big difference in your response rate. This can also increase your open rate, as personalized emails are more likely to reach the recipient’s inbox.
- Send out unlimited emails: This is a major advantage that sets Thunder Mailer apart from monthly autoresponders that charge you based on the number of subscribers you have and/or the number of emails you send out each month.
- Multiple SMTP server options: There are many SMTP servers, and Thunder Mailer supports all of the standard types, whether free or paid. This allows you to send emails to almost anyone.
- Tools to let you filter your lists: It’s important to weed out invalid email addresses from your list. These include bounced or blocked emails and unsubscribes. You want a clean, accurate list that consists of people who have actually agree to receive your emails and are able to do so.
With so many features, we can see how Thunder Mailer can help any email marketer manage bulk email campaigns. As noted, for a one-time fee, you can send out unlimited emails and create very customized messages.
The regular price for the full version of Thunder Mailer is $69, which makes it quite a bargain compared to most monthly services. Even at the lowest rate (which severely limits the number of emails you can send out), an autoresponder typically costs over $100 per year. This figure only goes up as your list grows.
Currently Thunder Mailer is offering a special discount coupon “HAPPY20” that lets you get it for 20% off the normal price. That brings the cost down to a single payment of $55.20. For that cost, the software easily pays for itself in a few months if you are switching from a monthly service. Note that this special coupon code is only valid for a limited time only. So, hurry up if you want to get a mass email program at a bargain!
It is therefore hard to deny that Thunder Mailer provides email marketers with a better value than most other bulk email solutions. As of now, it’s mostly a well kept secret, but people are starting to catch on to the benefits of using this very versatile and cheap bulk email software! For more information, see http://www.thundermailer.com