Thank you for your interest in guest posting for makeaweblog.com. I’m always interested in publishing unique, well written guest posts relevant to the blog. They help me to deliver additional quality content for my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
Guest Post Submission Requirements:
1. Topic: The article must be relevant to our blog’s topic. Topics include: WordPress, Blogging, SEO, webhosting, but we’re open to your own suggessions as well.
2. Content Quality: Content must be of high quality, well researched, informative and non-promotional in nature. The main focus of the content should be to provide useful information to the readers.
3. No duplicate content: Content must be unique and not copied from anywhere else.
4. No self promotion: No self promotional or affiliate links are allowed in the body of the article. The only links allowed are those in your author bio.
5. Requested Word Count: Articles must be a minimum of 500 words.
6. Proofread: Please thoroughly proofread and edit the content of your post before submitting.
7: Lastly, I reserve the right to edit your post if necessary.
How to Submit Your Content?
If you’d like to submit a post to MakeaWeblog, please email your post in a Word document to email@example.com. Include a short bio (2-3 sentences) and a headshot at the end of your post. Feel free to include links to your site and up to 3 social media channels.. I’ll be happy to link back to your blog and will give you credit for your work.
Keep in mind that once we approve your content at makeaweblog.com, you cannot publish it anywhere else online. Google frowns upon duplicate content and can penalize us both if this occurs.